Gulf British Academy provides a bus transport service to pupils whose parents have selected this option at the time of registration with the school.
The 2017-2018 fees are set out below:
Please note: Bus services are booked and provided on a per-term basis only (there is no daily, weekly or monthly option).
Applying for bus transport
To apply for transport please download and complete the form below, then bring it with you at the time of registration (alternatively, a paper form is available from reception).
Download: Transport Service application form
Bus transport policy
Gulf British Academy aims to ensure the safety and wellbeing of all pupils at all times. Listed below are the rules pupils must follow when using the transport service:
- No eating or drinking (except water) allowed on the bus
- Pupils must respect and listen to school personnel on the bus
- Pupils must take responsibility for their own property and respect the property of others
- Pupils must remain in their seats – hanging out of the windows is not allowed
- Throwing objects in or out of the bus is not allowed
- Verbal, visual and physical abuse on the bus will not be tolerated
- Pupils need to be punctual in getting to the bus in the morning. The bus will only wait for 3 minutes before it leaves
- Damage done to the bus will be charged accordingly to the parent of the pupil concerned
What happens if rules are broken?
We look forward to your support in ensuring that your child follows these rules. If the rules are broken, the following will apply: