Job Vacancies at Gulf British Academy
Senior Leadership Opportunities
In response to increasing pupil numbers Gulf British Academy is seeking to expand its Senior Leadership Team from August 2023. Specifically we are looking for :
- Head of Early Years
- Head of Key Stage 1
- Head of Key Stage 2
These are career defining opportunities for the right person.
Please apply in confidence for an exploratory conversation to :
Mr J. Cranfield Executive Headteacher – email : firstname.lastname@example.org
As a consequence of our growing popularity and increasing pupil enrollment, Gulf British Academy is looking to appoint a number of teachers for the academic year 2023/24 to support the school as it continues to expand.
- EYFS Teachers
- Primary Class Teachers
- Secondary Specialists: Maths, Science, Economics & Business Studies, ICT
- Primary Specialists: PE and Art
- UK degree plus PGCE is essential
- Must be fluent English speakers.
- Enthusiastic and committed teachers with recent UK experience or experience of current UK practice.
If you think you have what it takes to support our school on its journey to excellence and you have the desire and drive to further your career in a school with a supportive culture, located in state of the art, purpose built premises, then this is the school for you.
Applications should be sent via email to headteacher@