Registering your child with Gulf British Academy
The steps to register your child with Gulf British Academy and the associated fees (currently being updated) are summarised below. The process will be handled by our Registrar. Please read through our process for acceptance and provide all the required documents for registration.
Documents required for admissions registration:
- Original Birth Certificate and a copy.
- Four passport size photographs.
- Copy of Civil I.D. for child and parents.
- Copy of Nationality for parents (for Kuwaitis).
- Copy of Passport for parents and child (non-Kuwaitis).
- 100 K.D. Registration Fee.
- Copy of the previous school report.
- Transfer Certificate from the previous school.
- Fees Clearance Certificate from previous school.
- School Health Card.
Process for acceptance
Children of all nationalities and religions are considered for acceptance. Children are assessed to evaluate their suitability for Gulf British Academy.
Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate children with specific learning or behavioural difficulties.
Parents are required to complete the appropriate application form and provide documents as stipulated by the Ministry of Education. Due to the high demand for places, applications will be given priority based on the following criteria:
- Children with a brother or sister at Gulf British Academy
- Children of families new to Kuwait
- Children from within Kuwait with an excellent report from their present school
It should be noted that none of the above guarantees admission into the school and all children are required to pass the entrance test applicable to their age. All children are assessed and interviewed before acceptance.
What happens after the entrance test and interview?
The examiner will mark the exam and confer with other members of the Senior Management Team as to whether the child has met the standards required at Gulf British Academy.
We cannot guarantee an answer on the day of examination. However, we aim to provide an answer within 24 hours.
For general registration enquires, please email: